Baby Pantry Assistant Job Description
White Center Food Bank is seeking a part time Baby Pantry Assistant to support the operations of the food bank’s Baby Pantry. This position is an hourly position without benefits. The Baby Pantry provides diapers, formula, baby food and other children’s items to residents of White Center and surrounding areas who live within our service area. The Baby Pantry Assistant is responsible for prepping the Baby Pantry for distribution, providing one-on-one client services, and maintaining records.
– Prep client orders and diaper packages
– Place client orders in online ordering system
– Interact and troubleshoot with Baby Pantry clients
– Must be able to work Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 1:00pm-4:30pm
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Must be able to learn computer systems quickly
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
– Some customer service experience preferred
– Must be able to speak Spanish fluently
– $12-$15 per hour DOE
How to Apply:
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 26, 2015.